Recirculating Glycol Trunkline Systems
Bev-Seal Ultra® Series 235
Polyolefin Tube with Internal Dual Barrier
- Individually Numbered and Color Coded
- Prevents Flavor Permeation
- Works with Pungent Flavors
5/16" I.D. Product Lines
Beer Lines: 12
Glycol Lines: 4
Let Foxx Custom Build a Trunkline to Your Exact Specifications
High Quality Materials | Skilled Labor | Affordable Prices
At the core of our trunklines is Bev-Seal Ultra® Series 235 Tubing by Accuflex.
- Heavy Duty Vinyl Wrap (optional)
- Protects insulation and greatly increases durability of trunkline.
- Make installation quick and easy.
- 3/4" Wall Insulation
- Closed cell foam with antimicrobial protection.
- Resists mold and mildew.
- Bev-Seal Ultra® Series 235 with Glas-Flex™ Liner
- 1/4", 5/16", and 3/8" I.D. available.
- All lines are color coded and numbered for easy identification.
- Glycol Incoming Line
- 3/8" I.D. polyethylene tubing in white or blue.
- Glycol Outgoing Line
- 3/8" I.D. polyethylene tubing in black or red.
- Aluminum Foil Tape
- Transfers cold from glycol lines to product lines.
- Superior adhesion and virtually no odor to permeate lines.
- Moisture Barrier Vinyl Tape
- Prevents condensation from compromising insulation and adds an additional layer of protection.
- Cold temperature tape remains stretchy and flexible in cold climates.
The recognized leader in Beverage Transfer Products
Flushable Taste Barrier
NSF | FDA